Thursday, March 01, 2007

SCMHRD GD-PI - 2007

God’s Blessing is still with me! got a call for SCMHRD too……
It is 4.30 PM now, one hour earlier than my actual schedule, Saidapet Abdul Razaak building. That was the first time for me to see that storey. Old but had few AC rooms!
Is this the place for SCMHRD GD and PI? Queried to a good looking girl.
Yes came the reply. Before initiating my next question a bugger interrupted as showed me a room – it’s a conference hall with SCMHRD ppts! Oops again the same stuff!
Waited for n hour the was the case study

Case 1:::::: There were two cartoons

A: one executive talking to the other – I am 50% efficient on Mondays, 40% Tuesdays,………. 5 % on Friday - both are ladies – nothing extra
B: one meeting scenario – “we have planned well so we were ahead of schedule but due to lethargy we are lagging much so we need to plan again to catch the schedule”

I donno what has toe be done as the prep time pf 5 mins is over. One guy started I seconded him and explained both the scenarios – thought my thought was unique but every one got the same stuff what I had in my mind. I suggested B to be discussed. After another chat we discussed only B
Spoke about planning, leader ship issue, effective communication, customer behavior etc
I was able to give better group interaction too – think scope well too
RATING – 8/10

Case 2 ::::: one guy who is good at hearts, behavior, business and profit wanna expand his business in a new industry – should he or not that’s the topic.

I started this time. Explained the topic but faired well. A next to me stressed some points are wrong! In all my GD I have never faced such a thing but managed to prove those are right. And the team too said the same thing! I concluded at last – it was a fair one – my group behavior was good – buy ppl complained I spoke too much – what to do no one was speaking so I kept the ball rolling – lets see the result.
RATING - 8/10
It’s the guys who made me to think on the bad track – I felt I have done the job well but one said I steeled the show – I was bid relaxed and was bid tensed –
Hitherto I have never missed any GD in my life – Admission is not important but I wanna win.
With this hope I was looking Ramya for her arrival with a positive result………………
she came smiling at me -
"Ramesh u r short listed - u wanna cum here tomorrow at 8.30 Am with this slip "
"life is a lesson the one who learns and recollect the learning can hope for a good future"
the learning from SIBM wanna me to perform well in this
its only the PI - my confidence level was high than SIBM
there were Ex service men in my pannel, again ques on ARMY, Nation and my self
its was a good one! they even appreciated my answers
after 15 mins conversation they said "thanks ramesh hope to see u at SCMHRD"
it added my hope! Ramya smiled at me wanna say something - think i have got high marks in interview among all the guys present on that day
Feb 25 substantiated tis - i was in Infy gym checking my results
hurray! i got admit to SCMHRD too !

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home