Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Vettaiyadu Vilayadu - RAP Song

Raghavan.. ,stay in de process !
top dollar,curry lives!!
yeah...come on
Lets go...

You speed and you get pulled over
And the breath analyzer test provides proof that you aint sober!!
Good Cop!

Stop the beat, it'll be my daughter crossing the street (?)

If your brand new Buick Skylark, a work of art
and its not sitting in the last place you parked
Good Cop!

Run the place, I'ma see the little thief right after the court gate look,

A lotta of us see police's force
I ain't tryin to knock ur hussy, due to each his own
And u get violated and the beef is on
And u living with ur mom's and u see they aint grown
You gonna see my song, u read my poem
And know that top dollar n scurry lil' cannot be that wrong
Screw you manhood tops
Few good cops!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home